Emazing International has just released a new range of hand torque multipliers to complement their existing range of quality torque tools.
Features of the hand torque multipliers include:
- The hand torque multipliers compact, alloy steel, epicyclic gear units which have a velocity ratio of 5:20:1
- The torque multipliers measure an actual power multiplication of 5:1 per stage of gearing
- Torque output calculations on the hand torque multipliers are therefore easy to calculate by simply multiplying the input torque by the gear ratio
- All gears rotate on needle roller bearings about hardened and ground journal pins
- This results in a torque multiplication accuracy of 4% throughout the operating range
- The hand torque multipliers are comprehensive and competitively priced
- The hand torque multipliers consist of a range of compact design models available with a torque range of up to 47’500 Nm or 35’000 ft-lb and a range of traditional design models with a torque range of up to 6’880 Nm or 5’075 ft-lb.