The Original Big Red welding gloves by Elliotts have been certified by SAI Global to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 (EN388) Protection against mechanical risks and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 (EN407) Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire).
Part of Elliotts’ quality range of Personal Protective Clothing (PPC) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Big Red welding gloves now combine their famous comfort and durability with a certified level of protection for professional welders.
The Benchmark for Professional Welders
The Original Big Red welding gloves set the benchmark for professional welding gloves in the Australasian welding market.
According to Anthony Elliott, Managing Director, Big Red has set the standard for comfort, quality, durability and performance in welding gloves.
Manufactured from soft, premium, selected Big Red leather, the welding gloves form an important part of the Elliotts safety gloves range.
Key features of Big Red welding gloves:
- Designed for extra durability and comfort
- Made with high quality leather and cotton liners
- Welted wear seams for additional protection
- All seams sewn with heat-resistant Kevlar thread for extra durability
- Available in multiple sizes including S, M, L and XL with a length of 406mm
- Extended version Big Red XT is 680mm long to offer more protection for the elbow and upper arm