Elliotts is pleased to announce the launch of the ONESuit Shield, a new Level B hazmat protective suit from Saint-Gobain that features a unique mask interface.
ONESuit Shield hazmat protective suits are Level B, and certified to NFPA 1994 and 1992 Standards. They are engineered to meet the needs of hazmat professionals seeking the highest level of protection.
ONESuit Shield hazmat protective suits combine uncompromised protection with exceptional comfort in a Level B configuration. Certified to CBRN First Response and Chemical Splash standards, these lightweight and durable personal protective garments provide enhanced mobility for performing the most demanding tasks, and thanks to the unique facemask interface, wearers are provided with a vapour tight seal for maximum protection during CBRN or splash exposure.
The key features and benefits of the Saint-Gobain ONESuit Shield hazmat protective suit include:
maximum protection against chemical/biological agents
- dual Certified
- NFPA 1994 Class 2
- NFPA 1992
- unique face mask interface provides vapor tight configuration
- lightweight design for user comfort
- Saint-Gobain Coretech barrier material technology offers exceptional durability and flexibility
- twice the lifecycle of other suits
- 10 year shelf life
- available with ONEGlove Hazmat
- ultra-compact for convenient, space-saving storage.