Certified by SAI Global to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 (EN388) Protection against mechanical risks and AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 (EN407) Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire), Elliotts Kevlar Blue welding gloves now combine their famous comfort and durability with a certified level of protection for professional welders.
Kevlar Blue welding gloves sets the standard for protection for boiler making and heavy duty welding. Anthony Elliott, Managing Director advises businesses to ensure their people wear only certified welding gloves to protect their hands.
Designed for extra durability, Kevlar Blue welding gloves feature an extra piece of leather covering the palm and thumb area, with the reinforcing knuckle bar strip across the back of the hand protecting the knuckles and offering additional abrasion protection. The welding gloves are certified to offer protection against abrasion, cuts, tears and punctures as well as heat and molten metal.
Key features of Kevlar Blue welding gloves:
- Made from soft, premium quality leather and cotton liners
- All wear seams welted for additional protection
- All seams sewn with heat resistant Kevlar thread for extra durability
- AS/NZS 2161.3:2005 (EN388) Protection against mechanical risks
- AS/NZS 2161.4:1999 (EN407) Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire)