Elliotts , providers of quality personal protective clothing (PPC) and personal protective equipment (PPE), offers certified high visibility welding gears that offers high level of protection from both the welding process and the surrounding environment.
Elliotts extensive range of welding personal protective clothing workwear and personal protective equipment include reliable welding gear brand names, such as WAKATAC, Big Red and Kevlar Blue.
Elliotts WAKATAC high visibility welding jackets range include:
- WAKATAC Proban High Visibility Welding Jacket (Product Code: WAKPJ30T1L)
- WAKATAC Proban High Visibility Welding Jacket with Chrome Sleeves (Product Code: WAKPJ30CST1L)
- WAKATAC Proban High Vis Welding Jacket, Leather Sleeves, Safety Harn (Product Code: WAKPJ30CSHT1L)
- 3M Reflective Trim has been added to the WAKATAC jackets to offer additional Nighttime high visibility protection. The WAKATAC® High Visibility welders’ jacket are manufactured to meet the requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 4602:1999 High Visibility Safety Garments.
- WAKATAC® welding apparel is made from premium WAKATAC® 320gsm Proban® flame resistane 100% cotton treated with Proban®.
- WAKATAC® Proban® welding apparel is cool, comfortable, 100% flame resistant and ideal for medium duty welding applications.
- The BIG RED® welders jacket with 3M Reflective Trim has been designed with an extended back for additional protection, Velcro® side closure, an inside breast pocket and leather/Velcro® cuff tabs.
- 3M Reflective Trim has been added to offer additional Nighttime high visibility protection. The BIG RED® High Visibility welders’ jacket are manufactured to meet the requirements of Australian Standards AS/NZS 4602:1999 High Visibility Safety Garments.
- Wear seams are welted for additional protection and all seams are sewn with heat resistant Kevlar® thread for extra durability.
- The BIG RED® welders’ jacket is manufactured from soft, premium, selected red butt BIG RED® leather. Length 760mm.