Elliotts offers a versatile range of nitrile gloves designed for use in building, brewing, forestry, railways, metal fabrication, automotive assembly and plastics processing among other industrial environments. Elliotts’ nitrile gloves offer the right balance between hand protection and dexterity.
Any kind of injury to the hands at the workplace can be devastating as it impacts the worker’s ability to function optimally. Nitrile gloves are multipurpose gloves that can be used across all industries and are designed for specific tasks in diverse applications ranging from medical procedures to heavy duty mechanical processes.
Nitrile is a synthetic rubber used to make a variety of gloves ranging from heavy duty work gloves to ultra thin medical gloves. A nitrile coating provides protection from physical hazards such as cuts, punctures or abrasions.
Most nitrile gloves consist of a fabric glove base that is dipped in the nitrile coating to offer higher protection. Dipping a knitted or woven cloth liner into a liquid compound such as PVC, nitrile or neoprene creates a ‘supported’ glove with the liner supporting the coating to add strength.
Foamed nitrile coating absorbs oils better than flat coating, providing excellent grip in oily or greasy applications while maintaining the cut, slash and abrasion resistance of the flat nitrile coating. The foamed nitrile coating absorbs oil and grease to ensure a firm grip.
Elliotts’ nitrile supported gloves provide chemical resistance to petrochemicals, oils, greases, pesticides and agricultural chemicals while providing excellent flexibility and dexterity.
Elliotts’ range of nitrile gloves
- Lightweight nitrile gloves, ideal for handling abrasive objects such as wrought iron parts and brake shoes
- ELLGARD Ultralite safety gloves, featuring light duty yellow nitrile coating over a comfortable 100% cotton liner
- ELLGARD Lite safety gloves featuring tough medium duty blue nitrile coating over a comfortable 100% cotton liner
- G-Flex foam nitrile technical safety gloves feature a lightweight foam coating on a seamless nylon liner
- G-Flex nitrile safety gloves combine a super lightweight nitrile on a seamless nylon liner
- Heavyweight nitrile gloves, ideal for handling abrasive materials such as castings, cores, extrusions, tubular steel, barbed wire, sheet metal, timber, plywood, concrete blocks, bricks and tiles
- ELLGARD Max knit wrist safety gloves featuring tough heavy duty blue nitrile coating on a brushed jersey 100% cotton liner with a knit wrist
- ELLGARD Max safety gloves with safety cuff featuring tough heavy duty blue nitrile coating on a brushed jersey 100% cotton liner with safety cuff
- ELLGARD Vibra Plus anti-vibration safety gloves featuring heavy duty blue nitrile coating on an anti-vibration Gelform with a brushed jersey 100% cotton liner and a knit wrist