Elliotts has included the T-Touch technical safety gloves from G-Flex in its extensive range of personal protective equipment and clothing. The T-Touch safety gloves have been designed to give comfort, enhanced grip and safety when handling equipment in oily and greasy environments.
The technical safety gloves are designed to offer:
- high levels of dexterity,
- improved grip,
- enhanced comfort,
- improved abrasion resistance, and
- long wear life.
The T-Touch safety gloves are manufactured from highly abrasion resistant materials and feature innovative layering technology to ensure that the gloves are both comfortable and durable.
The safety gloves have been tested to AS/NZS 2161.3 EN388 Australian and International standards. They offer superior levels of protection in applications that involve:
- risk of light nicks and cuts,
- requirement for high levels of dexterity and sensitivity,
- oily and greasy conditions where strong grip is essential,
- handling of small parts and components,
- metals and glass industries,
- general assembly,
- tools & precision parts,
- white & brown goods,
- horticultural works, and
- automotive components.