Elliotts presents a line of protective clothing for firefighters as part of their Personal Protective Clothing (PPC) range.
Comprising of jackets and trousers, Elliotts X-Series firefighting apparel incorporates advanced fabric technologies to offer superior comfort, breathability, light weight and high visibility, allowing the wearer to move freely while providing overall protection in hazardous firefighting environments.
Elliotts’ full range of structural firefighter’s protective clothing is certified to AS/NZS 4967:2009 requirements and test methods for protective clothing used for structural firefighting.
Elliotts offers customisation of firefighting apparel to specific requirements through all stages of design, material selection, safety specifications and accessories.
Elliotts’ proven Personal Protective Clothing (PPC) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are specified routinely for and by workers as safety gear in metal, petrochemical, mining, emergency services, construction and various industries where hazards exist.
Elliotts’ firefighting apparel is made in Australia using high quality firefighting materials.
Key features of X-Series Structural Firefighting Apparel – Jackets:
- Tailored ergonomic design
- Underarm gussets or bellows allow free movement of arms with minimum coat rise
- Two-piece special shaped sleeves allow for natural elbow movement
- Short coat minimises weight with extended tail section providing extra rear protection when bending over
- V-style fully enclosed collar incorporated into the storm flap with Velcro closure
- Shoulder area padded for greater comfort
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Padded shoulder harness braces distribute weight evenly over the shoulders, providing an extremely comfortable wearing experience and complementing SCBA equipment
- AraShield reinforced abrasion-resistant sleeve cuffs with water-resistant FR neoprene sleeve wells and Nomex knit wristers with thumb loops
- Lining incorporates an anti-wicking FR neoprene lining base
- Angled bellows pockets with Velcro closure, pocket flaps
- AraShield pull tab for easy opening when wearing gloves
- Heavy duty zipper with Velcro closure system on outside storm flap for extra heat and moisture protection
- 50mm reflective trim
- Contoured knee designed to mirror the natural shape of the leg for easy bending
- Gusseted crutch for extra mobility
- Leg opening with zip and Velcro closure to improve ease of donning and doffing
- Knee area padded for extra comfort and reinforced with AraShield
- Front fly opening with zip and Velcro closure
- Bellow side pockets with Velcro closure and drain holes, pocket flaps incorporate AraShield pull tab for easy opening when wearing gloves
- Adjustable Velcro side tabs
- 50mm reflective trim