Elliotts presents their range in Chem-Tech Splash Personal Protective Clothing, which are specifically manufactured to meet chemical splash protection requirements with high quality 5 layer breathable fabric. The Chem-Tech range of personal protective clothing features fabric that allows vapour to transfer through while preventing liquid penetration from a variety of chemicals.
Unlike many coated fabrics that are non-breathable and do not allow moisture vapour through, Chem-Tech Chemical Splash Personal Protective Clothing allows the body to “breathe” and the body’s perspiration to evaporate in order to reduce the possibilities of heat stress. Chem-Tech’s breathable chemical splash fabric has been tested to ISO-11092 for water vapour resistance.
Features of the Chem-Tech Chemical Splash Personal Protective Clothing:
- Resists penetration of many liquid chemicals including aviation fuel and Sulphuric Acid(> 3 hours hold out)
- Breathable (moisture vapour permeable) to optimise wearer comfort reducing heat stress and improving productivity
- Anti-static flame resistant option available
- Conforms to AS/NZS 1906.4 1997 High Visibility Materials for Safety Garments (fluro orange) Clothing is third party certified to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 4602:1999 High Visibility Safety Garments
- Multi-purpose garments affording protection against chemical hazards and also as a high performance multi-layer high visibility breathable wet weather garment, exhibiting optimum waterproof and water repellent properties.
- Soft lightweight fabric
- New enhanced PTFE barrier technology.
- Extremely durable, washable, reusable and easy to maintain
- All seams sewn and seam sealed for extreme protection
- Chemical resistance and breathability in one garment