Available from Electrolube Australasia , Electrolube APL400 is an Acrylic conformal coating that is transparent, flexible and fast drying, providing humidity and mould resistance for electronic circuitry.
Printed circuit boards can be spayed with APL 400 or dipped/brushed with APL05L. Typical thickness of coating required is 25 microns PCB substrates should be thoroughly cleaned of all fluxes and greases to ensure satisfactory adhesion is obtained (see Electrolube’s solvent and aqueous cleaning range).
- Wide operating temperature -55°C to +125°C
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Can be soldered through after cured
- Excellent adhesion
- Fluoresces under UV light for ease of inspection
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate.
- Cured coating easily removed with Electrolube Ultrasolve (ULS)