The battery powered Tuggalong from Electrodrive can be used to move heavy trolleys or components over long distances.
This electric tug was designed with longer distances in mind. The Tuggalong incorporates a comfortable cabin for the operator to sit in for a faster ride across large facilities and institutions.
The Tuggalong electric tug is available with or without weather-proof cab, and converts a difficult operation into an easy to move, effortless assembly with the benefit of motorised power.
The Tuggalong is specially fitted with a goods cage for fast movement of small goods. It has an additional handbrake and motorised brakes, and incorporates features including a programmable controller, forward and reverse drive modes, variable speed control, automatic electromagnetic park brakes and emergency brake release.
Following are the features of the Tuggalong electric tug:
- Capacity: 1000kg
- Suitable for towing trolleys or moving goods over long distances
- 8km/hr maximum speed
- Can be roadworthied on request
- Equipment training and servicing programs available
- Quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Simple to use, no driver's licence required
- Movement of trolleys or wheeled objects over long distance which can be prohibitive to pedestrian operator use
- Movement of goods through tunnels and long distances
- General maintenance tasks around universities and hospital grounds
- General tasks around sporting arenas
- Transport around exhibition buildings