Waste bin movers from Electrodrive are being used as part of a waste management system implemented at a 250-apartment residential facility.
Electrodrive’s waste bin trolleys are being used to easily move multiple 240-litre wheelie bins to and from a centralised area. Teamed with an Electrodrive tug, the waste bin movers provide a custom solution for moving 500+ wheelie bins at the residential complex.
The Electrodrive waste bin movers allow the operator to quickly and effortlessly move six bins at a time, along driveways and up and down ramps with gradients as well as around bends.
The Electrodrive waste bin movers comply with Worksafe’s Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Guidelines for Collection, Transport and Unloading of Non-Hazardous Waste and Recyclable Materials (June 2009).
Key benefits of Electrodrive waste bin movers:
- Customised solutions to suit any facility for 8+ bins
- Features Electrodrive tugs and waste bin trolleys
- Easily traverses outdoor terrain and are weatherproof
- Electric powered, quiet, smooth operation with zero emissions
- Simple to use, no driver’s licence required
- Reduced manual handling, eliminating heavy lifting and pushing
- Increased productivity
- Reduced operator fatigue
- Safe handling, especially on ramps