Robustel GoEmbedded E1000 is a new range of embedded, ready-to-integrate communications modules offering state-of-the-art GSM/GPRS (EDGE optional) connectivity for M2M applications.
Robustel embedded GPRS PCBA modem cards function as quick-to-market communications modules that allow developers to add wireless communication to products with a minimum of development time and expense.
Key features of Robustel embedded GPRS PCBA modem cards:
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Control via AT commands (Hayes 3GPP TS 27.007 and 27.005)
- PPP, GPRS, SMS, CSD access via AT commands
- Internet services TCP server/client, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3 access via AT commands
- Two UART TTL interfaces for communications with both controlled via AT commands
- 50-pin socket with 4 mounting holes, compact and easy to integrate
- SSL optional for specified model
- Built-in Java optional for specified model