The IDS-5011 from Oring Industrial Networking Corp. is an innovative secure 1-port RS-232 to 1-port LAN serial to Ethernet device server.
Incorporating the standard features of a device server such as TCP/IP interface and versatile operating modes including Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client and UDP, the IDS-5011 meets the needs of secure serial to Ethernet critical data communication. Additionally, the Windows utility, DS-Tool can configure multiple devices and set up the mappings of Virtual Com.
The features of NAT Router Pass-Through, DDNS and PPPoE make it more convenient for administrators to configure ORing’s device servers through a NAT router from different IP domains or the Internet via modem remotely. The IDS-5011 can also simultaneously transfer data up to 5 redundant host PCs to avoid Ethernet connection breakdown or host PC failure.
The IDS-5011 also features HTTPS, SSH and SSL encryption to ensure the security of critical data transmission. Dual redundant power inputs, 12~48 VDC and DC power jack guarantee non-stop operation.
Built to operate in harsh industrial environments, the IDS-5011 device service offers a wide operating temperature range of -40°C~70°C and a rugged IP30 housing design.
- Operating modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Multiple host devices: 5 host devices: Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode; 4 IP ranges: UDP
- NAT Pass-Through: The user can manage IDS-5011 through NAT router
- Security: SSL data encryption; secured management by HTTPS and SSH IP Access: IP White List
- Update DNS hostname: DDNS
- Event warning by Syslog, Email, SNMP trap and Beeper
- Configurable by web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- Supports Windows NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Vista (32/64-bit)/ Windows 7 (32/64-bit) OS