The Oring IDS-5011-WG is an innovative secure 1-port RS232/422/485 to 802.11b/g WLAN, up to 54Mbps, and 1-port LAN device server.
Featuring the standard features of device servers such as TCP/IP interface and versatile operation modes including Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client and UDP, the Oring IDS-5011-WG is an ideal solution for meeting the demanding needs of secure serial to WLAN critical data communication. Additionally, the Windows utility, DS-Tool can configure multiple devices and set up the mappings of Virtual Com.
Features such as NAT Router Pass-Through, DDNS, and PPPoE make it more convenient for administrators to configure Oring’s device servers through the NAT router from different IP domains or Internet via modem remotely. The IDS-5011-WG can simultaneously transfer data up to 5 redundant host PCs to avoid Ethernet connection breakdown or host PC failure.
The IDS-5011-WG device server features HTTPS, SSH, SSL encryption, and 802.1X to assure secure critical data transmission.
In addition to IDS-5011-WG’s support for RS-232/422/485, the device server guarantees non-stop operation with dual redundant power inputs, 12~48 VDC on DC power jack and terminal block.
The IDS-5011-WG is designed to operate in harsh industrial environments with a wide operating temperature range of -10°C ~ 65°C and rugged IP30 housing design.
Key features of Oring IDS-5011-WG device servers:
- High speed air connectivity: WLAN interface support up to 54Mbps link speed
- Operating modes: Virtual Com, Serial Tunnel, TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP
- Redundant multiple host devices: 5 host devices: Virtual COM, TCP Server, TCP Client mode 4 IP ranges: UDP
- NAT Pass-Through: The user can manage IDS-5011-WG through NAT router
- High security capability: SSL data encryption ; secured management by HTTPS and SSH ; IP Access: IP White List ; wireless: WEP/WPA/PA2/802.1X/TKIP
- Internet communication: PPPoE authentication
- Update DNS hostname: DDNS
- Event warning by Syslog, email, SNMP trap, and beeper
- Configurable by web-based and Windows utility (DS-Tool)
- Supports Windows NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Vista (32/64bit)/ Windows 7 (32/64bit) OS