Multitech offers an open communications gateways embedded module designed to provide maximum design flexibility for companies with hardware and software competencies.
The MultiConnect OCG-E embedded open communications gateways module comprises of an open Linux development environment and a fully certified hardware offering that includes multiple interfaces (serial, USB, Ethernet and SD card) and internal peripherals (including a cellular modem and a GPS receiver) in one application-ready end user solution.
The MultiConnect OCG-E provides a flexible, quick and cost-effective way for companies to bring solutions to market. Applications that require device networking capability can now reside directly on select Multitech gateways. Users can quickly create custom applications by bringing together a cellular hardware development kit and Multitech’s CoreCDP, a distribution version of the Linux operating system and complete Linux build environment.
- 400 MHz ARM9 CPU
- 256 MB NAND flash and 64MB SDRAM
- Carrier approved 2G or 3G cellular connectivity
- Optional dedicated GPS receiver
- 80-pin board-to-board connector
- Multiple interfaces available (serial, USB host and device, Ethernet and more)
- Custom Linux distribution branch
- Provides complete Linux build environment
- Cross-compile thousands of open source software packages
- Create custom applications in a short period of time
- Advanced developer support available
- Established developer community available at www.multitech.net
- Two-year warranty
The Multitech MultiConnect OCG-D is available from Elecom Electronics Supply , the ANZ local wireless and communications supplier.