The MultiConnect OCG-D open communications gateways device is an application-ready end user solution that provides a flexible and cost-effective option for those looking to deploy their solutions quickly.
Comprising of an open Linux development environment and a fully certified hardware offering that includes multiple interfaces (serial, USB, Ethernet and SD card) and internal peripherals (including a cellular modem and a GPS receiver), the MultiConnect OCG-D enables applications requiring device networking capability to be embedded directly onto select Multitech hardware.
The MultiConnect OCG-D brings together a cellular hardware development kit and Multitech’s CoreCDP, a distribution version of the Linux operating system and complete Linux build environment to create custom applications in a very short period of time and bring them to market.
- Application-ready hardware platform
- 400 MHz ARM9 CPU
- 256 MB NAND flash and 64MB SDRAM
- Includes GPS and cellular modem
- Carrier approved 2G or 3G cellular connectivity
- Multiple interfaces available (serial, USB, Ethernet)
- 36-pin GPIO interface
- FCC, IC, UL, PTCRB and R&TTE certified
- Custom Linux distribution branch
- Provides complete Linux build environment
- Cross-compile thousands of open source software packages
- Create custom applications in a short period of time
- Advanced developer support available
- Established developer community available at www.multitech.net
- Two-year warranty