Multitech Ultra low power, long operation range 900MHz LoRa Module
Multi-Tech Systems, Inc. has been expanding the connected world by delivering industry-leading communications technology platforms for over 40 years. Offering an extensive line of fully certified and carrier-approved external and embedded modems, routers and gateways, MultiTech works with thousands of customers worldwide to easily enable cellular, analog, Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, LoRa™, GPS and other M2M communication capabilities for their IoT applications
900MHz LoRa technology module
The MultiConnect® mDot™ is a secure, programmable, long-range and low-power RF module that provides data connectivity to sensors, industrial equipment and remote appliances. By employing the Semtech LoRa™ Long Range Spread Spectrum technology, bi-directional data communication can be maintained over 10 miles / 16 km, deep into buildings and within noisy environments using the unlicensed ISM bands in North America, Europe and worldwide. The mDot features an integrated ARM® Cortex®-M4 processor and mbed compatible software library for developers to control, monitor and bring edge intelligence to their Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Cortex M4 STM32 MCU; 100MHz clock speed, 512KB Flash and 128KB RAM
- Frequency: 860-1020MHz
- Ultra Low power; around 28mA@13dBm; Rx: 10mA; sleep mode: 0.1uA
- Ultra long range operation, 2-5km typical in dense urban and 16km+ in suburban.
- Link budget on 0dBi antenna, 152dB point to multiple points; 147dB point to point.
- Adaptive data rates (300bps to 300kbps)
- Customer programmable via ARM mbed libraries (400KB Flash available)
- Interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C, 6 x DIO, 2 x Analog
- AT-style control command
- Transparent interfaces for RS232, RS485 cable replacement applications.
- Run for years on batteries
LoRa™ technology enables 10-times greater range than competing systems and the capacity to connect tens of thousands of nodes to a single gateway in a star architecture while maintaining low power consumption for multi-year battery operation. This combination of benefits enables the next wave of IoT applications for smart cities, smart environments and other M2M applications.
The MultiConnect® Conduit™ - MTCDK is a programmable industrial grade IoT Gateway which embedded with cellular LTE/3G option for Semtech LoRa based wireless sensor networks. With the Linux development platform and Node-RED development platform option, MultiConnect® Conduit™ is the most configurable, manageable and scalable communication gateway for realising your IoT applications. MTCDK is not a limited gateway for Cellular connection, but developers could embed Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, CAN, GPS or other technologies into the two accessories slots. By applied, two LoRa card inside the gateway, developer could extend the LoRa infrastructure network for their applications.
- Hardware: Processor 400MHz ARM9, 128MB-RAM, 256MB-Flash.
- OS: Linux 3.12 Kernel, Yocto 1.6
- Packages: SQLite (Database), Ligttpd (Web Server), BusyBox (Core Utilities)..etc
- Support: Node-RED and MultiTech’s DeviceHQ™ an application store
- Interfaces: USB host, USB Device, 10/100BasedT Ethernet and Debug
- Storage: MicroSD card slot
- Expansion: 2 x mCard Slots
- Option to have LTE or 3G/HSPA+: 800/850/900/AWS1700-1900-2100MHz;
- mCard – Serial supports RS232/422/485
- mCard – GPIO supports 4 x Digital Input, 4 x Digital Output, 3 x Analog inputs
- mCard – Ethernet 10/100BaseT Ethernet LAN connectivity
- mCard – Long Range, Ultra Low power 900MHz RF technology – LoRa technology
- mCard – WiFi+BT Combo (soon available)
- mCard – GPS + GLONASS (soon available)
Related Elecom Electronics Supply News
Contact Elecom Electronics Supply
Contact Elecom Electronics Supply