Multitech Industrial Cellular LTE/3G IoT LoRa Gateway, Modem and Router Solutions
Multi-Tech Systems offer the most comprehensive M2M (machine-to-machine) communications and IoT products in the market, being one of the leaders in M2M and Unified Communications for more than 40 years.
Multi-tech offers a range of M2M solutions, from 56K modem to LTE cellular, with 2 years warranty, high performance and reliable with worldwide approval.
It is highly suitable for use in the POS, industrial monitoring, banking, Vehicle tracking, healthcare and energy sectors and hazard environment applications.
Programmable LoRa Gateway for the Internet of Things
The MultiConnect® Conduit™, MTCDK is a quick-to-deploy and simple to scale, programmable gateway designed for the Internet of Things (IoT). With an open Linux development platform and Graphical development platform - Node-Red supported option, supports LTE/3G and non-cellular version. By using the MultiTech’s DeviceHQ™ an application store, drag-and-drop tools, developers can easily acquire pre-developed applications to manage the Conduit feature into your applicaiotns. MultiConnect® Conduit™ contains two accessory card slots which support interchangeable mCards – Serial, Ethernet, GPIO and the latest ultra low power, long distance RF technologies LoRa™ available now and upcoming GPS, WiFi+BT.
- Hardware: Processor 400MHz ARM9, 128MB-RAM, 256MB-Flash.
- OS: Linux 3.12 Kernel, Yocto 1.6
- Packages: SQLite (Database), Ligttpd (Web Server), BusyBox (Core Utilities)..etc
- Support: Node-RED and MultiTech’s DeviceHQ™ an application store
- Interfaces: USB host, USB Device, 10/100BasedT Ethernet and Debug
- Storage: MicroSD card slot
- Expansion: 2 x mCard Slots
- Option to have LTE or 3G/HSPA+: 800/850/900/AWS1700-1900-2100MHz;
- mCard – Serial supports RS232/422/485
- mCard – GPIO supports 4 x Digital Input, 4 x Digital Output, 3 x Analog inputs
- mCard – Ethernet 10/100BaseT Ethernet LAN connectivity
- mCard – Long Range, Ultra Low power 900MHz RF technology – LoRa technology
- mCard – WiFi+BT Combo (soon available)
- mCard – GPS + GLONASS (soon available)
Intelligent Cellular Routers
MTR-H6 and MTR-H5 Single LAN port HSPA/HSPA+ Router with serial interface is part of Multi-Tech Systems’ comprehensive line of routers for M2M (machine to machine) communications. It offers a cost effective and stable lifecycle, an important consideration for M2M solutions. Featured with 10/100 Ethernet interfaces; support MODBUS, IPSec VPN, DDNS, SSL, 3DES and AES encryption. It also supports 3G to WiFi failover feature, AT command, and provided option to have GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi built in feature.
- H6 Tri-band - 3G: 850/900/2100 MHz; 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- H5 Hepta Bands - 3G: 800/850/900/AWS1700-1900-2100 MHz; 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet LAN connectivity
- RS-232 serial port with Modbus, SSL/TLS support
- Supports IPSec VPN tunnels for secure LAN-to-LAN access
- 3DES and AES encryption; Built-in dynamic DNS client
- Keep Alive Ping feature and reboot RF automatically if Ping failure
- Support remote reboot via SMS
- Free Cloud based security management portal for remote upgrade, configure and monitoring
- Models with Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth® connectivity and GPS connectivity
- MIL-STD-810 and SAE J1455 tested, optional Class1, Div2 Hazardous Location(US, CA) approved
- Telstra and AT&T approved, CDMA/EVDO version available for Verizon, AERIS approved
Industrial 3G modem
MTC-H5 is a ready-to-deploy, standalone 3G modem that provides wireless data communication and integrates seamlessly with virtually any application. MTC-H5 is available with RS-232/RS-422 or USB interface covered all your application needs.
- Penta band HSPA+ Freq: 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz; 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UL datarate: 5.76Mbps; DL datarate: 21Mbps
- AT command supported
- Python Script supported
- 7-32V DC input or USB powered version.
- Extended operation temperature
- Compact size: 8.05 x 6.22 x 2.95cm
The MultiConnect® Dragonfly™ cellular SoMs are complete, ready-to-integrate processing and communications devices. It is an End-Device certified module offer developers to integrate their program in the embedded Cortex M4 Processor. Dragonfly™ also come with ARM mbed compatible software library and able to connect to Multitech application store for a faster development.
- Cortex M4 CPU, STM32F401RE
- Built in 2G,3G, LTE cellular connectivity
- UART, I2C, SPI, USB, up to 6 analog inputs and up to 16 digital
- MicroSIM, Micro US, 3 x UFL, and 2 pin attery charger connector interfaces.
- ARM mbed library embedded.
- Online application store for easy development.
- GPS/GLONASS supported
- Carrier End Device Certified to minimise the carrier approval for your final products.
Embedded USB 3G/HSPA modem
MT100UCC-H5 is an embedded USB cellular modems are complete, ready-to-integrate communications devices that 3G cellular connectivity. With its 4-pin USB interface the MT100UCC-H5, QuickCarrier USB-E embedded cellular modem cables to an existing device's internal USB port and can be secured using the four mounting holes located at the corners of its printed circuit board. Embedding M2M connectivity into your Windows® or Linux (CDC-ACM compliant) device has never been this quick or this easy.
- HSPA+, GPRS, EV-DO, or 1xRTT connectivity
- Short Message Services (SMS)
- Drivers for Windows® and Linux
- Locking 4-pin USB interface
- External antenna connectors
- AT command compatible
- Carrier approved and PTCRB certified
- Two-year warranty
Related Elecom Electronics Supply News
Contact Elecom Electronics Supply
Contact Elecom Electronics Supply