Suitable for corporate offices, small remote offices and field sales personnel, the FaxFinder fax server delivers inbound faxes to the recipient’s inbox or a network folder, or prints them on a network printer. Outbound faxes can be sent using a web client or through Microsoft Office applications.
Seamlessly compatible with a wide range of telephony systems including Avaya, Mitel, NEC, Panasonic, Shoretel and other leading PBX manufacturers, FaxFinder fax servers support a broad variety of analogue and IP fax standards.
Users of the FaxFinder fax server can send and receive faxes from their computers. Document management can also be simplified by creating a single fax from multiple documents.
The FaxFinder securely sends faxes in a variety of ways including clientless fax transmission via email-to-fax and web form, client software with Microsoft Office and print-to-fax plug-in, web send fax page and Web Services API.
Key features of FaxFinder fax servers:
- Extends fax services to remote employees
- Web interface provides easy administration, firmware updates and configuration back-up from any location
- Web services API allows for integration with 3rd party applications
- Allows network administrator to configure hardware and establish how faxes are sent and received
- Archives inbound and outbound faxes to shared network storage
- Automatically prints incoming faxes
- Access to corporate and personal phonebooks, including Microsoft Outlook address book
- On-board storage for incoming and outgoing faxes
- Supports SIP and T.38 real-time faxing protocols