Powered by SiRF Star IV, Locosys S4-1513 GPS modules provide superior sensitivity and performance even in urban canyon and dense foliage environments.
Using SiRF CGEE (Client Generated Extended Ephemeris) technology, the GPS modules can predict satellite positions for up to 3 days, delivering CGEE-start time for less than 15 seconds under most conditions without any network assistance. The free embedded CGEE technology enables faster location fix.
Additionally, the MicroPower mode allows the GPS module to remain in a hot-start condition almost continuously while consuming very little power.
Key features of Locosys S4-1513 SiRF Star IV GPS modules:
- SiRF Star IV high sensitivity solution
- Supports 48-channel GPS
- Embedded free CGEE technology to get faster location fix
- Built-in active jammer remover tracks up to 8 CW jammers
- SBAS ranging
- Stateful Packet Inspection firewall with packet filter rules
- Small form factor measuring 15 x 13 x 2.2 mm
- Up to 5Hz update rate
- Supports MicroPower mode