Even smaller than Lantronix’s XPORT, the xPico serial to Ethernet device server enables Ethernet connectivity on virtually any device with a serial interface. The industry-proven Lantronix device server application included with the solution and full IP stack allow seamless remote access to device data, simplifying design integration while providing robust connectivity.
The small size of the embedded device server allows the use of xPico in designs typically intended for chip solutions. xPico device servers eliminate the need to write a single line of code, translating to a much lower development cost and faster time-to-market.
Key features of xPico serial to Ethernet device servers:
- Chip-sized footprint: 24mm x 16.5mm
- Complete device server application with full IP stack and web server
- Storage capacity: 384KB for web pages
- Serial data rate of up to 921 Kbps
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, AutoIP, and HTTP
- SNMP, Telnet, serial, internal web server, and Microsoft Windows-based utility for web configuration
- Extended temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- 5-year limited warranty