XPort, an extremely compact and popular networking solution in the Lantronix device server range enables Ethernet connectivity on virtually any device with a serial interface.
By incorporating XPort to a product design, manufacturers can quickly and easily offer serial to Ethernet networking capability as a standard feature, enabling users to access and control equipment over the Internet.
The industry-proven Lantronix device server application and full IP stack allow seamless remote access to device data, simplifying design integration while providing robust connectivity.
A compact device equipped with transformer, MAC and RJ45 connector, the XPort helps reduce development cost and speeds up time-to-market.
Key features of Lantronix XPort XP1001000-05R serial to Ethernet device server:
- Module size: 33.9 x 16.25 x 13.5mm
- Complete device server application with full IP stack and web server
- Storage capacity: 384KB for web pages
- Serial data rate of up to 921 Kbps
- 256-bit AES encryption option
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, AutoIP, and HTTP
- SNMP, Telnet, Serial, Internal Web Server, and Microsoft Windows-based utility for web configuration
- Extended temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- 2-year limited warranty