Featuring the industry-proven Lantronix device server application suite with AES, SSH and SSL, PremierWave XC provides enterprise-level security allowing safe and secure remote access and management from practically anywhere.
Incorporating GSM/GPRS and Ethernet connectivity with failover, PremierWave XC device server provides flexibility and redundancy. Configurable remotely over a network using Telnet, SSH, or web browser (HTTP and HTTPS), PremierWave XC can be set up easily with the included Windows-based DeviceInstaller.
Additionally, Lantronix’s proprietary Secure Com Port Redirector virtualization software is also included to allow existing serial port applications to work without modifications.
Key features of PremierWave XC GSM/GPRS device server:
- Dual connectivity offers flexibility and redundancy
- Failover support GPRS + Ethernet
- Provides network connectivity to virtually any device with a serial port
- 2 ports support RS232/RS422/RS485 up to 921K and customised baud rate
- Simple device set-up, configuration and monitoring with powerful, industry-standard management tools (Web, CLI, XML)
- 2 digital I/O (input support 0-30V) and 1 relay support 1A, 24V
- 2 USB ports supported for thumb drive storage
- Supports DDNS, SNMP, EMAIL, HTTP, HTTPS