Efficiency Works offers Problem Solving Blitz workshops within businesses to identify and implement improvements utilising the DMAIC problem solving process.
Training is conducted in a workshop environment with up to 13 people attending. The training workshops are hands on and practical and involve participants by getting them to apply simple problem solving techniques to improve operational performance processes.
Problem Solving Blitz workshops have numerous results including:
- Facilitated support for the application of DMAIC problem solving techniques
- Participant understanding of how to use the DMAIC process and tools such as 5W1H, 5 Whys, Pareto Analysis, Structured Brainstorming and Fishbone Diagrams
- Identification of root causes and improvement solutions
- Implementation and documentation of selected solutions
- Facilitated support for the implementation of appropriate key Lean concepts
- Action Plan that lists the recommended actions necessary to implement a range of other solutions, ensuring continual improvement
- Detailed suggestions on how to sustain the improvement initiative
More information on Problem Solving Blitz workshops is available from Efficiency Works.