Edge Software introduces Arbortext, end-to-end product information delivery systems designed to automate the authoring and publishing processes while offering high quality, tailored product information in the form of operator manuals, service documentation, and eLearning courseware.
To ensure data accuracy and relevance, the Arbortext product information delivery systems offer the industry’s only software that links real-time engineering data directly to technical information throughout a product’s information lifecycle. Deployed as a complete integrated product information delivery system, or as discrete solutions in conjunction with existing information management technologies, Arbortext software overcomes the challenges resulting from traditional, outdated technical documentation practices.
The components of the Arbortext product information delivery systems are built and tested together, to ensure out-of-the-box deployment with low risk, and easy upgrades with a low total cost of ownership.
Other benefits of Arbortext include:
- Rrevenue objectives are realized faster with new products
- Customer adoption can be accelerated, capturing greater market share
- Inaccurate, out of date product information can be prevented from entering the market
- After market services and spare parts revenues can be increased
- Service response time and first time fix rate can be improved and asset downtime minimized
- Customer satisfaction improvement
- Labor-intensive, redundant authoring, translation and illustration work can be minimized
- Human errors can be reduced
- Production costs related to printing and localization can be slashed
- Liabilities can be mitigated while legal and regulatory penalties can be reduced