Opsis offers the new open-path technology System 300 air quality monitors. Available from Ecotech , the monitors have been developed specifically for trend and street level applications, and are based on the DOAS technique (Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy). This enables continuous monitoring of a number of individual compounds.
The system 300 air monitor is available in three models:
- Basic (for sulphur dioxide, nitrogen oxide and ozone)
- BTX (Benzene, Toluene, Xylene)
- Basic/BTX (SO2, NO2, O3, Benzene, Toluene, Xylene)
Each measurement performed by the air monitor includes information on concentration as well as standard deviation and light level. Combined, this delivers the possibility of a comprehensive and thorough analysis and evaluation of the data.
The System 300 Package includes:
- AR 500S Analyser (calibrate for SO2, NO2 and )3)
- ER 110S Emitters and Receiver set
- PS 150S Power Supply Unit
- OF 060S Optical Fibre Cable (10 m)