Ecotech have recently extended their NATA accredited services to include calibrations of pyranometers. At present, Ecotech are the only NATA accredited facility offering calibrations of this equipment to the public.
The calibration is performed by comparing the customer’s unit to Ecotech’s reference pyranometer, which is calibrated annually at the World Radiation Center in Switzerland. Due to the exacting nature of work involved, these calibrations can only be performed during the months of December to April (matching European conditions).
Ecotech also provide the following services:
- Long-term rental of ambient air, emissions, water and noise monitoring instruments
- Operation, maintenance, data validation and reporting for Air Quality Monitoring Stations (AQMS)
- Environmental monitoring data analysis, validation and reporting
- Calibration of Grimm spectrometers and particulate monitors
- Preventive maintenance and servicing of Ecotech and technology partner equipment
- Training on all Ecotech and technology partner equipment