Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Industries Pty Ltd introduces the Eaton 3S UPS (Uninterruptible Power System) that can save up to 30% of power consumed by idle peripherals.
Specifically designed to meet the needs of small office/ home office and point-of-sale applications, the new Eaton 3S is an all-in-one UPS, surge suppressor and power board. The attractively designed UPS system is a perfect fit for modern office environments.
Eaton 3S UPS provides plug-and-play power and surge protection to computers, gaming consoles and AV equipment.
The compactly-designed UPS units conveniently fit on or under a desk and can alternatively be wall-mounted.
New 550VA and 700VA UPS systems offer end users cost-effective, feature-rich and user-friendly power protection solutions that safeguard PCs against damage, costly power disturbances and outages.
The 700VA system features the energy-saving EcoControl function that automatically disables peripherals when the master device such as a computer is turned off.
The EcoControl feature helps users save up to 30% of energy consumption by automatically turning off peripherals that are normally left on standby such as printers and scanners.
Key features of Eaton 3S UPS:
- 6 Australian 10A outlets for easy connection of typical computer configurations
- 3 outlets provide UPS and surge protection for critical loads
- 3 outlets enable surge protection for peripherals
- Also provides telephone line/network surge protection
- 700VA UPS is designed to save energy through its unique EcoControl function
- HID-compliant USB for automatic integration with common operating systems (Windows/Mac/Linux)