Diversified industrial manufacturer and leader in power quality, distribution and control, Eaton , has launched its 2010 catalogue providing data centre and power quality decision makers with a comprehensive, expanded and single reference source of selected power products.
For the first time the Eaton 2010 catalogue, which includes more than 8,000 power products, has products from market leading brands such as Moeller, Holec and Cutler-Hammer.
This catalogue has been produced in a new A4 format, complete with product images to allow customers to navigate through and select the correct products quickly and easily.
Additionally, users can now make a quick price search by part number, and product tables are colour coded to each section for easier identification and selection based on application.
All Eaton products and services are now categorised into sections representing their different applications, including:
- Power Distribution
- Power Management
- Power Control; and
- Power Quality.
New power products featured in the Eaton 2010 catalogue include:
- advanced RCD/RCBO technology for domestic, commercial and industrial applications
- circuit breakers and isolators specifically designed for solar requirements as well as inverters
- compact air circuit breakers up to 1600A
- XBoard Plus, XBar NZM Chassis, IZMX16/NRX Circuit Breakers
- M-Max machinery drives
- DS7 compact soft starters
- XBS series stainless steel enclosures
- ELEK DIN switch disconnectors
- expanded range of ELC programmable controllers
- PSG DC power supplies
- new range of relays, timers and time switches.
“In developing the catalogue for 2010, our aim was to make it easier for customers, users, contractors and installers to select the correct product for their own unique requirement. For the first time, we are presenting all the brands under the Eaton umbrella but in such a way that they are rapidly identifiable and easily located through a comprehensive product index,” says Eaton Marketing Manager, Mark Reed.