Eaton Electric Systems has launched a range of new modular XBoard Plus 250A DIN panelboards. Ideal for industrial, commercial and infrastructure electrical applications, the XBoard Plus (XDBP) combines the best features of Eaton’s Echidna and Moeller’s XPole panelboards into a purpose designed and built DIN panel board assembly.
Features of the panelboards include:
- The XDBP panelboard is supplied complete with a type tested 3 phase, colour encapsulated DIN busbar chassis system, rated 250A with a fault withstand rating of 25kA for 0.1 second
- Mounted above the chassis is a heavy duty din-rail for fitting a 250A main isolator and optional DIN control equipment such as an emergency lighting test circuit, dimmers, surge diverters, fuses, meters, timers or relays, up to a total of 24 x 18mm DIN modules
- The XDBP panelboard has a fully rated 250A Neutral Link
- This panelboard features a field-reversible hinged escutcheon and door
- Spacious cabling capacity on either side of the chassis
- The XDBP panelboard offers a large 530x150mm opening with 3mm aluminium gland plates, for cable entry and exits at both the base and on top of the unit
- Safety is another feature of the XBoard Plus panelboard in the provision of a fully shrouded main isolator with a handle that interlocks to the escutcheon when it is in the ‘ON’ position
- The XDBP panelboard is also available with a padlockable MCCB as a main switch, which allows for selectivity and higher fault protection
Manufactured in Australia, the XBoard Plus modular panelboard has a robust 1.6mm sheet steel enclosure construction and measures 580W x 200Dmm. The enclosure’s 200mm depth with flushed conduit knockouts on the sides allows for modular arrangements with the XEquipment Box (XEB), which is suitable for more complex lighting and motor control installations.