Branded as Vickers VG Series and Hydro-line HG Series, Eaton’s G Series large bore tie rod cylinders offer standard bore sizes from 254mm to 762mm and stroke lengths up to 7620mm in addition to a full range of best-in-class options to customise performance.
Eaton’s G Series large bore tie rod cylinders find use in stationary applications in manufacturing and processing segments. Application areas include testing/simulation, hydraulic presses, valve/gate actuation, marine, civil engineering and primary metals among others.
Key features of Eaton’s G Series large bore tie rod cylinders:
- Nitrided steel bearings for higher load capacity, longer life and superior corrosion resistance
- Unitised rod cartridge for better reliability, performance and serviceability
- SAE 45-degree flare
- Tapered cushion valve for increased cushion performance
- Limitless options for optimum flexibility with fast response
- Ultra-heavy duty rolled tie rods, high yield strength tubes and pistons, and steel heads/caps
- Custom versions available with significantly larger bore sizes, longer stroke lengths and operating pressures beyond standard 3,000psi