Splash Guard displacement covers from Eaton Filtration
Eaton Filtration offers an innovative engineering solution for the safety and convenience of operators of filter vessels with the release of Splash Guard displacement covers.
Splash Guard displacement covers are unique devices that can easily be installed on Eaton FLOWLINE and FLOWLINE II filter vessels to protect operators from accidental pressurised vessel discharge.
Causes such as broken or misplaced seals, spikes in line pressure, or failure to fully relieve system pressure before servicing filter vessels can result in a potentially dangerous and costly spray, exposing the operator to hazardous material.
When Splash Guard displacement covers are properly installed on filter vessels, escaping fluids are directed downward, away from the surrounding area.
The unique design of Splash Guard displacement covers keeps the spray away from operating personnel, reducing their exposure to the vessel contents and providing additional eye and face protection.
FLOWLINE filter vessels are a cost-effective solution to single bag vessel requirements while FLOWLINE II filter vessels feature a unique one-piece body design that eliminates the traditional body to bottom cap circumferential weld.
Key features of the FLOWLINE series of filter vessels:
- Rated at 150psi at 250ºF for high performance at economical pricing
- Unique internal body to basket seal to prevent bypass
- FLOWLINE style cover design provides safe and reliable access for bag replacement without tools
- Displacement style cover prevents spills when opening the cover
- Can be configured into MODULINE assemblies