Eaton Filtration supplies a range of multi-bag filter housings featuring stainless steel construction for use in high volume applications.
Suitable for a wide range of filtration applications, Eaton’s Proline 100 Series HE multi bag filter housings offer the perfect balance between economy, efficiency and long term durability.
Used with standard size 2 filter bags, the filter housing is available in capacities of 4 bags, 6 bags, 8 bags and 12 bags. All units come standard with a stainless steel support basket and heavy duty stainless steel mounting legs.
Key features of Eaton’s Proline 100 Series HE multi-bag filter housings:
- 100 PSI for a wide variety of filtration applications
- 304 stainless steel construction with bead blast external finish for high corrosion resistance
- Unique 3-point bag hold down bayonet fittings ensure high quality of seal between each filter bag and housing body
- Spring assisted lifting mechanism balances the cover perfectly, giving it a weightless feel
- Positive O-ring sealing offers easy and safe operation
- RF flanged inlet and outlet ports for side in/tangential out configuration
- Side inlet and tangential outlet reduce housing height and provide easy and full drainage
- Used with standard #2 size filter bags
- Stainless steel support basket and stainless steel mounting legs as standard Buna-N O-rings for the cover as standard; Optional Viton or EPDM
- Available as inline or loop piping configuration