FLOWLINE II from Eaton Filtration is a range of one-piece single bag filter housings designed for cost savings and low maintenance.
Incorporating Eaton’s advanced engineering, the single bag filter housings feature a unique one-piece body design that eliminates the traditional body to bottom cap circumferential weld.
Presented as a highly cost-effective solution to single bag vessel requirements, FLOWLINE II single bag filter housing is rated at 150psi at 250ºF.
The unique internal body to basket O-ring seal prevents bypass and facilitates simple maintenance while the FLOWLINE style cover design provides safe and reliable ‘no tools’ access for bag replacement.
The displacement style cover prevents spills when opening the cover.
A key advantage of the 2-inch flanged FLOWLINE II SBV constructed in 316 stainless steel is up to 28% less expensive than competitor models.
Key features of the FLOWLINE II single bag filter housings:
- Choice of three different materials of construction: Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel
- Available end connections: 2” NPT or 2” 150# RF flanged
- Units come standard with a 316 stainless steel support basket
- Kynar compression ring provides an advanced, long-term solution for securing the filter media and support basket into the enclosure
- Adjustable painted carbon steel mounting legs are included
- Buna-N O-rings for the cover and basket seal
- Viton or EPDM O-rings are optional
- ¼” NPT vent and gauge port connections on the cover
- Additional ¼” NPT gauge connections on the body are optional
- All models come standard with sturdy adjustable legs
FLOWLINE II can be configured into MODULINE assemblies to offer:
- Higher efficiency and cost savings
- Modular flexibility for additional capacity
- Smaller footprint than duplexed multibag housings
- Continuous flow capability
- Capital cost savings of 30% - 40% or more
The SPLASH GUARD option is provided for additional safety and helps protect operators from unexpected pressurised spray and discharge of potentially hazardous material.