Eaton Filtration 's turnkey systems include machine tool coolant filtration using their magnetically coupled filter, and cooling tower and spray nozzle protection, as well as various water and waste treatment applications.
As technologies improve and customer demands for quality increase, the tolerances on machined parts are getting tighter and the industry has seen an increase in the need for the filtration of finer debris during processing.
Whether it is process water, cooling fluids, etching solutions, or lubricants, better coolant filtration will extend the life of parts and coolants.
Eaton offer offer many coolant filtration systems for machine tool applications and their industrial filtration systems are used in a number of processes, for example:
- process water
- oil and quench oil
- any final or polishing filter
- water-soluble coolants
- synthetic coolants; and
- heat transfer oils.
- mechanically cleaned industrial filters
- MCF Magnetically Coupled Industrial Filters
- DCF Self-Cleaning Filters
- tubular backwashing industrial filters
- AFR Tubular Backwashing Filters
- replaceable media pressure industrial filters:
- filter bags
- filter housings