Eaton Filtration presents a new range of filter cartridges featuring microfibreglass filter media.
The new LOFPLEAT High Flow LPHF-G filter cartridges are suitable for application in metal cleaning fluids, fuel oils, chemicals, petrochemicals, solvents and oil and gas.
The LPHF-G filter cartridges can replace two products from Pall: the Ultipleat High Flow (Ultipor GF Series) and Marksman Filter Elements (DUO-FINE Series).
Ultipleat High Flow (Ultipor GF Media)
The LPHF-G filter cartridges are a direct equivalent of the Pall element and valid for all three available lengths. The new LOFPLEAT LPHF-G element fits into Pall’s Ultipleat High Flow housing, requiring to be inserted in a special basket made of stainless steel mesh. The flow direction is from inside to outside.
Marksman Filter Cartridges (DUO-FINE series)
The Pall elements can be inserted directly into the basket of standard existing bag filter housings (Size 01 and 02), and no additional basket is needed. The flow direction is from inside to outside.
The new LOFPLEAT High Flow LPHF-G filter cartridges, available in a length of 20” replace the Pall elements, DFNM. There is currently no equivalent in size 01.
Two additional items, a special basket and O-Ring sealing are required for installation of the new LPHF-G element into standard bag filter housings.
Specifications of the new LPHF-G filter cartridges:
- Filter Material: Microfibreglass
- Support/ Cage: Polyester or Polypropylene
- End caps: Acetal or Polypropylene
- Removal Ratings: 1, 2.5, 4.5, 10 and 20µm
- Efficiency: 99.9% (equal to a ß-ratio of 1,000)
- Length: 20”, 40” and 60”
- Adapter Configuration: Top Flange Ring
- Gasket Material: EPDM as standard; optional: Silicone, Viton and Buna N
- Flow Direction: From inside to outside