Available now from Eaton Filtration , LOFMET stainless steel filter cartridges are designed for a variety of extreme applications such as corrosive liquids and gases, cryogenic fluids, high viscosity solutions, process steam, high temperature liquids and gases and catalyst recovery.
LOFMET stainless steel filter cartridges are designed by using electron beam welding to permanently join the filter media, the end and the core. Each layer of filter media is metallurgically bonded, ensuring stable pore size and structure at high pressure without media migration or wire loss.
These filter cartridges feature multiple layers of high strength diffusion-bonded wire mesh which are easily cleaned and provide excellent performance in a wide range of hard line applications, including chemical processing, gases filtration and gel removal.
LOFMET stainless steel filter cartridges are made from fine stainless steel powders that results in fixed pore filters with high temperature, pressure and solvent resistance. Initially, this series began as flat porous sheets, which were gradually shaped and welded into cylindrical elements. These filters are recommended for steam service and are well suited for liquid or gas application.
Key features and benefits of LOFMET stainless steel filter cartridges include:
- SS304, SS316 and SS316L are available for pleated cartridge
- constructed entirely of sintered stainless steel powder for high corrosion resistance
- cleanable and back washable for re-usability
- high temperature sintering to eliminate media migration
- various gasket/O-Ring materials and configurations for use in most filtration systems.