Eaton Filtration supplies LOFCAP encapsulated filters for point-of-use filtration of a broad range of acids, bases, non-flammable solvents and photo resists.
LOFCAP encapsulated filters have applications in laboratory, dairy and ophthalmic environments.
Compact and lightweight, the encapsulated filters are suitable for use in a variety of restricted devices enabling easy, quick and efficient maintenance.
LOFCAP disposable capsules are ideally suited for the filtration of developer, DI water and small volume batch processing applications.
Ideal for small to medium scale production lines and research facilities, each filament in these filters is thermally welded ensuring no fibre is released during usage.
Some of the benefits of these disposable encapsulated filters include low surfactant binding, superior wet-ability and high standards of downstream cleanliness that enable optimum equipment efficiency, enhanced safety for filtration and fast filter change.
Key features of LOFCAP encapsulated filters:
- Small volume point-of-use filtration applications
- Point-of-use filtration of a broad range of acids, bases and non-flammable solvents
- Capsule filter available in a variety of configurations and grades
- Air vent for storage tank
- Self-contained capsule for easy change-out and disposal
- High-surface area design increases filtration throughput