The patent pending FloWash filtration system is a compact, self-contained and easy to operate system designed for mobility and quick connection.
The portable filtration system consists of a 15-gallon translucent reservoir for the atmospheric fire sprinkler system inspection test and main drain test.
Users can maintain NFPA 25 compliance. The reservoir is bypassed for direct inline filtration for fire department connection backflush or sprinkler system flushing.
The microbial filter kit is a high-tech multi-stage filtration system specifically designed for high efficiencies and easy change-outs. The filter kit helps to reduce microbial agents and hydrocarbons.
Key features of the FloWash filtration system:
- Lightweight and mobile for quick response
- Quick connects in place for easy set-up
- Microbial filter kit traps 10-micron particles at efficiencies greater than 99%
- Inlet pressure gauge for conducting inspector and main drain test from unit
- Flowline II housing with ‘no tools required’ cover design
- Butterfly valve controls flow into reservoir
- Splash Guard safety cover protects operator from unexpected pressurised spray and discharge