Oil and gas filtration systems from Eaton Filtration are in operation at over 500 oil, gas, chemical and petrochemical installations worldwide.
Eaton Filtration can provide effective filtration of injected fluids and gases at the extraction site to prevent plugging of the strata.
Catalyst bed protection systems extend the life of valuable catalyst materials at refineries. These materials are used in hydroprocessing fixed-bed catalytic reactors and fluidised catalytic crackers.
Eaton Filtration offers a broad line of filtration systems for downstream petrochemical processing applications.
These include solutions for monomer and polymer production as well as recovery of valuable amines.
Key petroleum applications of Eaton’s filtration systems:
- Acid Gas Removal
- Atmospheric Gas Oil (AGO)
- Atmospheric Residuum
- Chemical Flooding
- Carbon Dioxide Injection
- Coker Gas Oil
- Deionized Water
- Fixed-Bed Reactors
- Monomer and Polymer Production
- Rich- and Lean-Side Amine Filtration
- Seawater Injection Steam Injection
- Vacuum Gas Oil (VGO)
- Vacuum Residuum
- Water Injection
- Water Treatment
Various oil and gas filtration systems are available from Eaton Filtration.
Catalyst Protection Filters:
- Reactogard Catalyst Protection Filters
Mechanically Cleaned Industrial Filters:
- MCF Magnetically Coupled Industrial Filters
- DCF Self-Cleaning Filters
Tubular Backwashing Industrial Filters:
- AFC Tubular Backwashing Filters
- AFR Tubular Backwashing Filters
- F-Series Tubular Backwashing Filters
Replaceable Media Pressure Industrial Filters:
- Filter Bags
- Filter Housings