These cartridge filters are especially designed for usage in the filtration of mixed acids, special chemicals, oxide water, and photographic solvents.
Utilising expanded PTFE membranes and an ECTFE core and cage, AT cartridge filters from Eaton Filtration can meet the most critical filtration requirements, in even the most aggressive of environments.
The key advantage of AT cartridge filters is that the PTFE membranes remain robust and durable while being used in highly corrosive acids, bases and organic compounds.
Besides being hydrophilic, the PTFE membrane is non-dewetting before used and can be used in hard line applications with ease.
Key features and benefits of AT cartridge filters include:
- all fluorpolymer construction
- excellent chemical compatibility
- high temperature and pressure capabilities
- high flow rate
- low differential pressure
- low extractable ability
- high particle removal efficiency
- manufactured in a cleanroom environment
- 100% integrity test.