Key advantages of the AFC Series tubular backwashing filters include a simple design and quick-element access that can significantly reduce the time and effort required to maintain, change elements and reconnect the unit's valves.
Offering an ideal balance of performance and economy, the AFC Series tubular backwash filters are suitable for applications that demand high-pressure operation up to 1,000 psi and scalable flexibility.
AFC Series tubular backwashing filters are available in single, duo and multiplex configurations.
AFC Series tubular backwashing filters find application in segments such as Chemicals, Ethanol, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Pulp and Paper, PetroChem as well as Water.
Key features of AFC Series tubular backwashing filters:
- Solids removal capability from 1 to 1,700 microns
- Single system flow rates up to 3,000 gpm
- Broad selection of filter media materials and retentions suitable for a wide range of applications
- Smooth pipe and nozzle connection transitions to avoid dead spots in the fluid stream and minimise pressure drop
- Numerous automated backwash options for operator-free service and minimal backwash effluent
- Available ACCUFLUX media dramatically increases filter surface area in the same footprint
- Proprietary 3-way, full-ported valves on AFC-1100 multiplex filters allow fast, frequent sequencing and maximum cleaning force during backwashing
- Isolated top-to-bottom backwash flow on AFC-1100 and AFC-3300 multiplex filters ensures complete and efficient media cleaning while continuing to deliver filtered product downstream
- Quick coupler valve connectors for ease of body tube removal