Easyprint Australia are suppliers of Citronix continuous ink jet printing technology, used to apply identification marks, sell-by dates and lot / date codes on almost any kind of material of surface.
Citronix printing systems are used in a wide range of industries including food, beverage, paper, household, confectionary, bakery, pharmaceutical, automotive, lumber and postal.
The Citronix ciSeries continuous ink jet printing systems provide high speed, reliable, non-contact printing to metals, glass, plastics, paper, wood and more. The ciSeries printing systems are available in four different models in a variety of configurations with several optional components to meet individual application demands, both locally and globally.
The ci500 prints up to a 25 pixel image providing three lines of text, graphics and bar codes. It provides an affordable entry to continuous ink jet printing, with a self monitoring fluidic system that provides user informative displays for adding fluids. .
The ci700 continuous ink jet printing system prints up to a 25 pixel image providing three lines of text, graphics and bar codes. Automatic ink viscosity control and large fluid capacities provide minimal user intervention and long term reliable operation.
The ci1000 continuous ink jet printer prints up to a 31 pixel image providing five lines of text, graphics and bar codes. Again, automatic ink viscosity control provides minimal user intervention and long term reliable operation. An Ethernet with integrated internet web browser interface provides advanced communication options.
The ci2000 IP65 printing system is designed specifically to operate in extreme applications, such as high dust or wash down production environments. With a positive air pressurized enclosure and printhead there are no entry points for dust or water. The ci2000 prints up to a 31 pixel image providing five lines of text, graphics and bar codes, and an ethernet with integrated internet web browser interface provide advanced communication options.
Key interace features of the Citronix ciSeries continuous ink jet printing systems include:
- true WYSIWYG message editing with drag and drop field based structure
- large quarter VGA graphical display with icon-based operation and full-size QWERTY style keyboard
- storage for over 1000 messages for simple recall during product changeovers
- single start and stop buttons for efficient startup and shutdown
- automatic self-diagnostics indicate the status of the system and any corrective actions required
- service reminders and preventive maintenance task prompts
- on-line help screens provide assistance without the use of a manual
- multiple language formats.
These printing systems can accomplish multiple communication tasks at the same time, and information can be delivered to and from the systems simultaneously, allowing communication to remote systems, remote interfaces, as well as database connectivity.
Scanners can be used for scan and shoot operation, allowing messages to be recalled quickly, and inputs provide the ability for on-the-fly remote message selection, reverse message printing or product count resetting. Outputs provide methods to communicate warning or system fault conditions.
The ci1000 and ci2000 continuous ink jet printing systems feature ciLink technology, which provides enhanced remote connectivity via IP addressable Ethernet. Systems can be integrated into the network allowing administrators to control a single system or a group of systems.
ciLink technology features an embedded full web browser interface to allow complete control locally or remotely. Anything accomplished at the system keyboard can be accomplished via the virtual web browser keyboard/interface. Systems can send e-mail notifications for routine maintenance and critical situations.
A broad range of fast-drying inks with strong adhesion characteristics are available for use with Citronix continuous ink jet printing systems, that all provide excellent print quality at high speeds. Inks are available for a variety of substrates or environmental conditions and immediate dry or environmentally friendly quick dry inks are available to suit any application.
Key design features of these Citronix continuous ink jet printers include:
- rugged complete stainless steel enclosure for operation in the most extreme wet or dry applications
- IP55 (NEMA 4) rated enclosure (option of an IP65 (NEMA 4) enclosure for ci2000 systems)
- operating settings automatically adjusted depending on the environment to maintain optimum print quality
- single electronic pump, thick walled Teflon tubing with revolutionary venturi design minimise evaporation points and optimise ink return vacuum
- heating mechanism allows operation in cold areas
- integrated printhead valve provides clean starts and stops even when power is lost