Print designs can be easily adjusted using the touch screen of these thermal printers or by means of external pc software. The designs can then be saved onto compact flash cards, a standard feature of the thermal transfer printers.
The Uni Control also features a development environment function, which can meet specific marking requirements. This is configured so that users can set up macros to define their Uni Control to calculate and print the exact data required.
Other specifications of the Uni Control Thermal Transfer Printers include:
- An easy, accessible menu structure.
- Ease in entering a variety of variable data, such as expiry date, production date, shift codes, sequential numbers, machine ID, real time clock.
- The Uni Control can itself set the parameters which affect the quality of the print, and which minimise the consumption of foil.
- A built-in ethernet port as standard, making your new thermal printer network compatible from delivery.
- A sophisticated user administration area that provides the responsible person with the option to lock away all features unnecessary for daily production.
- An integrated online manual provides operators with explanations for specific functions.