Ultijet is a good ink-jet printer that prints on several products with good high resolution marks (300 dpi) produced from a disposable HP cartridge with no mess, no fuss, and virtually no downtime or maintenance.
Anyone who needs to code a product, packaging or mark a carton, cardboard box can use Ultijet.
Porous or non-porous, the substrate is no longer an issue with the Ultijet ink-jet printer.
Marsh Shipping Supply wants to share this new coding experience with you. Ultijet is available from Easyprint Australia .
Facts about the Ultijet high-res ink-jet printer:
An Ultijet can print up to 4 production lines with only one printer
- At different line speeds
- With different ink types (porous or non-porous) and different colors
- Individual message management
- Stitch the heads together for up to 2 inch (50mm) message size
Direct marking and coding
- Porous and non-porous surfaces, such as plastics, PVC, polyethylene, aluminum, and many others
- Less than 2 seconds dry time
- No additional drying equipment required
Low cost of ownership
- Single fluid cartridge system
- No regular change of spare parts – no moving parts: Guarantees reliability, eliminates costly preventive maintenance and significantly reduces the risk of unexpected downtime, repair costs
Each time you change the ink cartridge, you get a new printhead
- Print cartridge changed in only a few seconds
- No ink waste or spilled ink
- No special procedures
- Alcohol based ink – no more MEK
- No mess
- Intuitive software with password protection
- WYSIWYG display
- The Ultijet is capable of printing up to 200metres/min with 600dpi resolution
- Print height from .02 to 2 inches (0.5 to 50.8 mm)