HM, the danish manufacturer of labelling systems has unveiled a perfect solution for print on demand labelling where the last printed label gets directly onto the product.
The Print and Apply system from HM Labelling A/S is rugged build and fulfills in all needs to an industrial application concerning reliability, handling and performance.
The modular applicator system makes top, bottom, left, right or over edge labelling possible with the same base module.
The selection of modular applicators is continuously expanded. The modular concept involves also the printer solutions like Datamax A-Class 203, 300, 400 or 600 dpi with ribbon saver as an integrated unit.
HM print and apply label applicator features:
- Individual – Each label can be printed on demand
- Open frame design – Designed to integrate OEM print engines
- Flexibility – Can be used for side, top, bottom and over edge applications
- Compact design – Made for industrial environments and easy integration
- Danish quality – Highly durable mechanics suitable for rugged conditions
- Variety – Create barcodes and graphics on your labels
- Adaptability – Different applicators available for various tasks
- Communication – Printing direct from PC, Network or from internal memory
- Tamp, Blow and Front applicators, depending on labelling requirements.
- Min. label width: 25 mm
- Min. label length: 30 mm
- Max label length: 150 mm
- Labels per minute (max): 80 (depending on printer)
- Printer technology: Thermal direct / thermal transfer technology
- Dimensions: 447 x 449 x 725 mm (length x depth x height)
The new print and apply label applicator is available from Easyprint.