HM Labelling, the danish manufacturer of the linerfree print and apply systems has introduced a new type of linerfree paper, which the customers can order in any desired colour (red, blue, yellow, green, pink) even with the company logo.
HM has extended the available paper range with revolutionary, customised thermal labels.
HM Linerfree paper is a specially developed, self-adhesive, coated thermal paper without a liner.
Advantages of the Linerfree paper:
- 60% more paper on the same roll diametre than on traditional label rolls
- No liner, No silicon waste
- Water resistant
- Longer lasting than ordinary thermal labels
- The same roll can be used for different label layouts.
To ensure the labelling equipment’s optimum performance, HM had the following development and design criteria during the development phase of the Linerfree paper:
- High quality of barcodes
- Low temperature of print head to provide longer service life
- Special mix of coating (does not leave residue on print head or cutting system)
- Universal adhesive.
The Linerfree paper labels are available from Easyprint Australia.