Incorporating many of the features found on larger machines, the HM500 label dispensers offer high repetitive accuracy and automatic label detector adjustment with integrated electronics, which feature a powerful microprocessor to monitor and control all the functions.
The HM500 label dispensers are often used with pre-printed labels. Dates or barcodes can be added to pre-printed labels using a hot stamp unit, which can be easily mounted onto the printer.
The easy-to-use display allows up to 99 different product and label set-ups to be stored and loaded onto the applicator.
Adhesive labels up to 100mm in width and 2000mm in length with a print area of 25mm x 40mm can be used in the label dispensers.
The electronics are integrated into the labelling systems and built over a high-powered 16-bit microprocessor. The label head is milled out of a single aluminium block.
Key features of HM500 label dispensers:
- Stepper motor control
- High speed operation
- High repeat accuracy
- Large memory storage
- Direct function reading via display
- High stability, simple assembly
- Top, side and bottom labelling
- Intelligent design for easy mounting of a hot stamp unit
- Right or left hand operation
- Label width: 15-100mm
- Label length: 15-2000mm
- Material: Self adhesive labels with backing paper
- IP protection: IP 32
- Labelling speed: 0-25 m/min (depending on label)
- Motor drive: Stepper motor
- Display: 2 x 24 character display with backlight – 180° reversible
- Voltage/Power: 230 V/ 150 W