The highly reliable HM 3000 in-line label applicators from Easyprint Australia Pty Ltd have been developed and built for constant 24 hours industrial operation.
Featuring a very high-powered motor, the HM 3000 labellers are built usinghi 16 bit microprocessor electronics which monitors and controls all functions.
The HM 3000 in-line label applicators are milled out of one single block of aluminium in order to achieve very high stability.
Other features and advantages of the HM 3000 in-line label applicators include:
- Quick and easy product rearrangement
- Micro stepper motor control
- High capacity
- Very high repetitive accuracy
- Automatic adjusted label detector
- Possibility to save up to 100 different product/label set up
- Very high stability
- Easy assembly
- Mount on different printing units, e.g. ProA thermal/transfer printer or hot stamp
- Label speed 0-57 m/min.
- Label width 15-120 mm
- Option = up to 250 mm
- Space (min. 2 mm)
- Option = reflective
- Material Anodized aluminium